fast.cafe - Summary
-› fast.cafe Summary
- The fast.cafe app gives regular customers access to the point of sale facility of a business that runs SplitAbility POS.
- Administrators of the POS determine who has remote access.
- Access is limited to regular customers who have an enabled account.
- This allows the regular customer to send through remote "order ahead" requests.
- Businesses set the access privileges e.g. minimum account balance required for an order.
- Regulars top up their account balance as required by the administrator.
- There are no payment fees or transaction charges.
- All point of sale menu items are visible to the remote user.
- Once sent, orders may be printed, or for paper-less operation simply use the built in bump screens.
- fast.cafe integrates with existing POS systems or can be used as a stand alone facility.
- Works on any device, iOS, Windows or Android.